sábado, 21 de febrero de 2015

Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser - Maybelline (English review)

Hi everyone!

Today I wanted to talk about a product that I bought recently and I am using everyday...Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser by Maybelline.  

If you have oily/combination skin like me you'll notice that
your make up won't last long time and you'll get oily areas even using
oil-free make up.
This is a primer to use before you put your make up on but after your moisturizing cream.You should apply it on the areas you have pores or the T zone.
It is 22 ml / 0.67 oz and the price is 6.95 euros.

What the brand claims:

"Instantly blurs the look of pores, without clogging them. Insta-blur technology visibly smoothes pores away. Can be worn alone or under make up. Non-comedogenic and fragance-free,"

I apply it after my moisturizer, I wait until it's completely dry (about 15 minutes), I apply a thin layer on the T zone and then I put on my make up.


PROS


  • Transparent gel formula and it feels thin when applied. 
  • Non-comedogenic, oil-free, fragance-free.
  • Smoothes and refines skin. 
  • Pore minimizer. 
  • Prevents your foundation from oxidizing
  • Matt finish
  • Just a thin layer is enough
  • Very good price 6.95 euros


CONS


  • It doesn't minimize VERY big and open pores. 


OVERALL

It is indeed a very good product if you have oily/combination skin because it will minimize your pores, It will smooth your skin away and your make up will last longer. If you have dry skin without visible pores the result will be excellent.
Would I recommed it? Definitely and also the price is good.

MORE PICTURES





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario