miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Revlon ColorStay Makeup for combination /oily skin (English review)


Hi everyone!

Today I want to talk about the Revlon ColorStay makeup for combination/oily skin because it was and it is still one of my favourites.  Even if I feel like trying new foundations in the future, I will always keep this one with me because it has a great finish and vey good price.
I purchased it at the end of the summer and the shade is 320 True Beige which is 2 shades darker than my natural skin colour (I was tanned).
It is 30 ml / 1.0 Oz glass bottle with no pump dispenser.

What the brand claims:


"Longwearing coverage with with Time Release Technology and a lightweight formula that won't cake, fade, or rub off, Specifically made for combination or oily skin to control oil absorption or shine. Your look stays flawless throughout the day "



PROS 



  • Oil-free
  • Full coverage
  • Matt and natural finish
  • Longwearing coverage
  • SPF 6
  • Many shades available
  • Great price, about 15 euros. 



CONS


  • It will oxidize on your skin 10-15 minutes after applied
  • Weird smell. 
  • No pump dispenser
  • It doesn't last 24 hours but it lasts very long time. 



OVERALL

If you have combination to oily skin and many blemishes to conceal, this is your foundation. It has a liquid texture but it dries very fast once applied. The finish is matt and natural. It will oxidize on your skin and that is going to make it look one or two shades darker than the real colour so I recommend you to buy one shade lighter than usual.
My skin is acne prone and this foundation didn't cause me breakouts or acne.
Would I recommend it? Yes, definitely!


MORE PICTURES





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario