jueves, 19 de febrero de 2015

Teint Idole Ultra 24H - Lancome (English review)

Hi everyone!

I just decided to start a new blog talking about something that I love: beauty and make up.
And the best way to start off is talking about a foundation.
This time I am going to be talking about one foundation that "stole my heart" and it is...Teint Idole Ultra 24h by Lancome.
I bought it because I was feeling "desperate". I mean, the foundation that I was using (Revlon Colorstay - I'll talk about it too) was running out and I needed one. I went to the mall with a friend and we found a beauty store that had discounts up to 50%. I couldn't miss that chance so I tried to find a high end foundation with a good discount. I went straight to Estee Lauder because I had in the past their best seller, "Double Wear" but the didn't have my shade (very fair).So the girl working on the store said that Lancome foundations were very good also and they had fair shades available. And yes, I found an oil-free foundation for my oily skin, full coverage and with many shades available!
I don't usually buy foundations without reading previously many reviews about it but I decided to buy the Teint Idole Ultra 24H foundation because apparently it had all I needed and they were going to make me a big discount! I paid 25 euros and the normal price is 42.







PROS

  • Full coverage and buildable
  • Semi matt finish
  • Oil-free and non comedogenic
  • Very long lasting. retouch-free
  • Many shades available
  • SPF 15
  • Glass bottle and pump dispenser



CONS


  • It doesn't last 24H as the brand claims (although it lasts long time)
  • You might get some shine in certain areas after 5-6 hours.
  • Expensive


OVERALL

If you have oily/combination skin/acne prone skin just like me, this is your foundation. It is very long lasting without retouching, full coverage and natural finish.
Eventhough it doesn't stay in place 24H it is a VERY GOOD PRODUCT, especially if you apply before the foundation a primer and you seal at the end with powder.
If you have dry skin, this foundation is not good for you because it will make it drier.


MORE PICTURES.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario